Mass ascensions for are scheduled for Friday, July 23 at 6:30 p.m.; Saturday, July 24 at 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.; and Sunday, July 25 at 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Ascensions are wind and weather permitting. Entertainment will include Abba The Concert, Mitchel Musso, Barenaked Ladies, and Meat Loaf.
General Festival Questions
- Why are the balloon ascensions at such unusual times – 6:30 a.m & 6:30 p.m?
- Is the festival handicap accessible?
- Is there a comfortable place to change and nurse my baby?
- What are my camping options?
- When is the best time to come to the festival?
- Do you know of any hotels in the area?
- Are there parking options other than Solberg Airport?
- Can I bring a cooler with food and beverage into the festival?
- Can I bring a pet into the festival?
- What is a Balloon Glow?
- Do I have to buy Blue Sky Club membership in order to see the concert?
- Can I take a balloon ride?
- How close can I get to the balloons?
- What goes on at the festival other than watching the balloons?
- Can I bring a tent and/or an umbrella?
Copyright, You Don’t Know Jersey, LLC (2010-2020)
The Front Bottoms Are About to Come Up Big Next Post:
Big Brother 13 Contestant From Hoboken, NJ – Adam Poch