Have you gone to your local Whole Foods and wished that it was a little more local, a little more organic or a little more crunchy granola?
Then the Whole Earth Center in Princeton is the place for you!
We visited it recently after hearing about it from several different sources and were blown away by the selection of local, fresh foods and merchandise.
The bulk herb aisle alone will make me go back. Bulk organic herbs? Forget about it!
Some more reasons to go back:
- Certified Naturally Grown and Organic Produce
- Local Pasture-Raised Beef, Pork, and Chicken
- Organic and Farmstead Dairy and Eggs
- Handmade Breads and Baked Goods
- Freshly Made Soups, Salads, and Hot Entrees
- Natural and Organic Groceries
- A Wide Variety of Items Available by the Ounce or Pound
- Vitamins, Supplements and Natural Health
- Cruelty-free Bath and Beauty Products
- Eco-friendly Household Products
Check out their website and get yourself down to Princeton sometime. Be careful, though… it will make you contemplate moving into town just for this store.
Copyright, You Don’t Know Jersey, LLC (2010-2022)
Christie Plans to Suspend Film and Television Tax Credit Next Post:
Pequannock’s Trouble with Bamboo